Phantom 3 Pro - DOWNGRADING Firmware to solve current issues with latest Firmware

Reaction score
Hello from Australia...

Seems many of us are having issues with the latest Firmware from DJI for our PH3 Pro's.

I would warn you, what ever you do, DON'T Update the Firmware - it's likely to disable your craft altogether.

What I wanted to ask though... does anyone out there have an older version of the .bin file 2016 version of the Firmware for the Ph3 Pro? If we can all have access to this older version of the Firmware we might all be able to continue to fly our Phantoms, and never again update the Firmware.

In my opinion, DJI is causing us to update to the later models, or even the Ph5 which is due for release any time soon.

If YOU do have a copy of the 2016 Firmware - PLEASE, PLEASE make it available to us, maybe a link in DropBox so we can access it.

Thank you so much,

Dave from Down Under.

Hello from Australia...

Seems many of us are having issues with the latest Firmware from DJI for our PH3 Pro's.

I would warn you, what ever you do, DON'T Update the Firmware - it's likely to disable your craft altogether.

What I wanted to ask though... does anyone out there have an older version of the .bin file 2016 version of the Firmware for the Ph3 Pro? If we can all have access to this older version of the Firmware we might all be able to continue to fly our Phantoms, and never again update the Firmware.

In my opinion, DJI is causing us to update to the later models, or even the Ph5 which is due for release any time soon.

If YOU do have a copy of the 2016 Firmware - PLEASE, PLEASE make it available to us, maybe a link in DropBox so we can access it.

Thank you so much,

Dave from Down Under.
Phantomhelp helps again! Scroll down to the bottom for the firmware archive.

DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

Hello Steve, no success as yet, I added an older version to my Micro SD and inserted in to the copter, then turned it on,
hoping it would do the D-D-D-D sound and blink green and red until it overridden the new Firmware with the older version,
but that doesn't seem to work... any suggestions?

Hello Steve, no success as yet, I added an older version to my Micro SD and inserted in to the copter, then turned it on,
hoping it would do the D-D-D-D sound and blink green and red until it overridden the new Firmware with the older version,
Since its known that with v1.10 and later DJI removed the ability to easily downgrade by one version, some have used this method with mixed success. Note that using this method was relatively easy before v1.11, but now it has much more risk. Read that entire post first and understand the risks before making any decision to proceed or not.

No ideas to add to what Oso has posted, sapicsdavebryant, as I have only ever done one firmware upgrade and have held my P3P on v.1.10.90 ever since (Sorry - here assume slightly smug expression, for now anyway. :))

Good luck anyway and I hope that you get it sorted out soon.

Reactions: Mark The Droner

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik