Phantom 3 Pro downgrade ???

Reaction score
Hi I’ve got a professional with major issues. She was brought with camera issues after a little bump, the chap told me I just needed to change the gimbal cable which I’ve changed 3 times now with no joy. The battery needs updating and Firmware update and camera needs update. When you switch her one she has 2 solid red lights and 2 lights that continually flash red/green/yellow. The bird will not start up at all. I’ve read many many posts and they say It could be a firmware issue, and it may require being downgraded to a earlier firmware apparently It can correct a lot of issues with the bird, she has

App Version 3.1.18
Aircraft Version 1.1.9+
RC Version 1.9.3
Basic App Fly Safe Version 01.00.01.05

Can anyone tell me if downgrading the Firmware could fix any of the above problems and if so where can I download the Firmware from. I know how to downgrade the Rc via the DJI app.

Thanks Guys [emoji106]

Flashing red/green/yellow means system is in "initialization and self-test" stage. I highly doubt you can update firmware at this stage.

Looks like Flight controller never finishes initialization. In simple terms - the ESC Center Board is damaged.

If you want to diagnose it by yourself, hook the USB at front of the drone to a PC. Then search for info on how to connect a terminal to the serial port, or how to capture the incoming data and then analyze it with wireshark.

Reactions: Djminkee

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl