Phantom 3 PRO - controller software reset

Reaction score
When updating the software on my Phantom 3 PRO controller (model 300 B) my iPhone got disconnected and now I am unable to get the controller to connect with my iPhone or the Phantom3. I am seeing a blue light and I have tried all the tricks with C1+C2+recording+iso wheel and the other combinations I found on the net, and I even tried to re-install the app on my phone but nothing works...any tips would be great!

think you might be better installing a previous firmware i mean to go back 1 install, then when that's done re install the new firmware that should do it

think you might be better installing a previous firmware i mean to go back 1 install, then when that's done re install the new firmware that should do it

The problem is that the controller will not connect to my iPhone or to the laptop, and I can not reset/reboot it so I am unable to install anything or to get in contact with it. ?

so if that is the case do a fresh install of the firmware I had the same I went back to the previous firmware and installed it, then I connected my controller again when that was done i updated to the current firmware just google how to roll back on p3pro there you will find everything its easy if you have a problem let me know ill send you the firmware ok

Same issue here but I just get a red flashing light. Wont connect to phone, tried connecting it to Drone and update, tried off a usb thumb drive and still no luck. any suggestions?

Same issue here but I just get a red flashing light. Wont connect to phone, tried connecting it to Drone and update, tried off a usb thumb drive and still no luck. any suggestions?
hi maybe you could do the pen on the side of the drone, push the button on the side of the done with a pen for 10 seconds and see if that connects and solves your problem

- Press and hold the C1 button and the shutter, then press the ignition button
- Repeat this step a second time - When the status LED on the remote control will blink white, install your device (smartphone or compatible tablet) on the remote control, and then update the firmware of the radio control again
- After the update is complete, restart the radio control. If the charge level of the battery is insufficient, we advise you to charge it beforehand. Be sure to disconnect the radio control as soon as it is fully charged.

There is also reset for the controller you can try.

Resetting the Controller Output board

Press C1+C2+Shutter at the same time, whilst still holding these buttons turn off and turn on the RC .After resetting, the indicator of RC should be Red.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav