Phantom 3 Pro Battery Charger

Reaction score
I have two batteries and a remote that will not charge. My drone came direct from DJI about two months ago. It's been about two weeks since I've used the drone and now nothing will charge. I'm wondering if the charger is bad? Is there a way to test the charger to see if it's delivering current? Is it as simple as touching the probs of a multi meter to the posts on the charger?

I have followed all instructions I can find online for "waking up" the batteries, but not even the remote will charge. Is it possible that two batteries AND a remote are to blame? Or could it be the charger? Before sending things back to DJI I want to rule out the charger.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I have two batteries and a remote that will not charge. My drone came direct from DJI about two months ago. It's been about two weeks since I've used the drone and now nothing will charge. I'm wondering if the charger is bad? Is there a way to test the charger to see if it's delivering current? Is it as simple as touching the probs of a multi meter to the posts on the charger?

I have followed all instructions I can find online for "waking up" the batteries, but not even the remote will charge. Is it possible that two batteries AND a remote are to blame? Or could it be the charger? Before sending things back to DJI I want to rule out the charger.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Test meter set to voltage and touch the prongs, I think it’s about 15v

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31