Phantom 3 pro appears as advanced

sorry quaddamage that i replied before reading the whole thread. i for sure am not even close to your level of expertise (most are not) so i will move along now. :)

dont say sorry to quaddamage, what level of experience u talking? he still begginer hhhhhh u will see when I exhaust his knowledge. we are just at the beginning..

the firmware is different for the P3A (file starts with P3S even when not a P3S) and the P3P (file starts with P3X). are you sure you are using the correct fw for your model? are you the original owner? if not maybe someone put a P3A camera and gombal on the P3P body.

my gimbal and camera is professional but maybe gimbal board somebady change before me..

picture of my gimbal
dsc_0638-jpg.98640

I have a P3P that needed a camera main board, only one available at the time was a used P3A one. On strting it up, it comes up as a P3A, and requests an update, which I have not done in over a year. It still works. I have since bought a new P3P camera in the box, but am reluctant to fit in case of crash, flyaway or other mayhem.

even i dont have option in dji go app for 4k resolution why i get msg that my card very slow for 4k
lK0olXu.png

I have a P3P that needed a camera main board, only one available at the time was a used P3A one. On strting it up, it comes up as a P3A, and requests an update, which I have not done in over a year. It still works. I have since bought a new P3P camera in the box, but am reluctant to fit in case of crash, flyaway or other mayhem.

sorry if i dont understand u good... coz my english not good..u want say that u buy camera main board of advanced and u put it on ur professional and it work correct?
camera main board is gimbal board?

sorry if i dont understand u good... coz my english not good..u want say that u buy camera main board of advanced and u put it on ur professional and it work correct?
camera main board is gimbal board?
Yes, that is correct. But it works as a P3A, no 4k. I do not need 4k yet anyway. I have no good playback TV or PC for 4k

but did u try install firmware of professional? can u do it or no?
No, I have not done any update for over a year, since before my original P3P 4K camera died, and I do not intend to do any updates as long as it still works! I do not tust DJI updates, and the last one took away Google maps and replaced them with HERE maps, which are no good.

AFAIK the drone still has P3P firmware in it. I did not put P3A in it after I had camera board changed to 3A.

No, I have not done any update for over a year, since before my original P3P 4K camera died, and I do not intend to do any updates as long as it still works! I do not tust DJI updates, and the last one took away Google maps and replaced them with HERE maps, which are no good.
lol u want say older updates better than latest??

hmm how can i use google map? there google map and hibrid map i can use it even i have latest fm version..

lol u want say older updates better than latest??

hmm how can i use google map? there google map and hibrid map i can use it even i have latest fm version..

I can live with the HERE map, but satellite images are very bad. i am not doing updates any longer, so I canlive with it as it is, lol.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94