Phantom 3 - Intelligent Flight Battery Heater

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anybody know how heavy is this?
Buy Phantom 3 - Intelligent Flight Battery Heater | DJI Store
It's this time of the year that I'll have to start use some sort of heater but since I'm mostly flying in the mountains and my backpack is already quite heavy in the summer I'm searching for a light solution.

I searched this forum already and I found two alternatives:
Motorcycle 12V Heated Grip Throttle Pads Handlebars ATV Scooter Grips Heater Hot
Sunbeam Moist/Dry Heating Pad, Model 731-5

Thanks

And where would you get 12v from for that solution? The dji heater is powered by the battery itself so no extra power source is needed

And where would you get 12v from for that solution? The dji heater is powered by the battery itself so no extra power source is needed
12V is not a problem because I already wear an additional battery with me to charge my devices like phone.

I was asking for the weight of the heater.

Per the Amazon listing here, it's 1.8 pounds. I was not able to confirm that anywhere on DJI's website though.

Reactions: apprentice
I was curious and I purchased one since I could send if back if not satisfied. And it doesn't cost a lot anyway.

It's really small and it only weights 0.3 pounds only. That's a little bit more than a chocolate tablet ;) I tested it and it works great for my opinion.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31