Phantom 3 Gimbal dead losing video transmission

Reaction score
Phantom 3standard remote is going from red to green every 8seconds and app disconnects, also camera gets hot and gimbal does not work, gimbal barely moves when i press reset settings any suggestions??? Replaced the camera ribbon cable, everything seems to be same as before Can anyone confirm that gimbal base should work and transmit data to app without camera itself ???

Phantom 3standard remote is going from red to green every 8seconds and app disconnects, also camera gets hot and gimbal does not work, gimbal barely moves when i press reset settings any suggestions??? Replaced the camera ribbon cable, everything seems to be same as before Can anyone confirm that gimbal base should work and transmit data to app without camera itself ???
Yes that's where info comes from,,red and green tell me it's coming unlinked for some reason,try relink again see if fix issue,,gimble and cam getting hot is not to good,did you use original cable set,,some cheap ones don't work

Reactions: giorgimonk
Yes that's where info comes from,,red and green tell me it's coming unlinked for some reason,try relink again see if fix issue,,gimble and cam getting hot is not to good,did you use original cable set,,some cheap ones don't work
tried relinking and its same as before I bought cheap ribbon cable but seller had good feedbacks maybe I will try another one but I think there is something wrong with gimbal board, Can anyone confirm that only gimbal board shouldn't be disconnecting without camera??

Forgot to mention I'm not getting any video on the app its just telemetry data battery etc... Also app says gimbal is connected and im getting roll motor error

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl