Phantom 3 flight controller parameters

I don't seem to be having much luck with My P3Pro on firmware 1.11

I've changed the parameters for faster horizontal speed and ascend and descend speeds but nothing has taken effect.

Trying again one last time after modifying the min values as well as the default to see what happens now but not hopefully.

Using latest DJI go app too.

I don't seem to be having much luck with My P3Pro on firmware 1.11

I've changed the parameters for faster horizontal speed and ascend and descend speeds but nothing has taken effect.

Trying again one last time after modifying the min values as well as the default to see what happens now but not hopefully.

Using latest DJI go app too.
I think you have to contact the developer i did and I have the same firmware and phantom 3 pro i changed mine and it works like a dream perfect

Changed height and speed and NFZ limit as I live near a big airport all works perfect now but it's a bit nervy because it reaches speeds of 45 now
Which parameters did you change?

It would seem the ascend and descend rates have changed but the sleds is still limited to 16m/s

Changed height and speed and NFZ limit as I live near a big airport all works perfect now but it's a bit nervy because it reaches speeds of 45 now
You have to change min+max+values all three

Did you really mod 1.11 with NFZ and it work ?, I can't make it work, it doesn't stick, drone with red light everytime I turn it on, please share your max, min, default parameter?
Thank you

Which parameters did you change?

It would seem the ascend and descend rates have changed but the sleds is still limited to 16m/s

I have the same issue. On firmware 1.11.20 og latest dji go app. Changed min, max and default values. Only up and down speed has changed.

If someone figure out why, let me know!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164