Phantom 3 firmware v1.7.0060. What's new in the firmware !!!!

Reaction score
Latest dji phantom 3 firmware change log is as follows.

1. Improved compass accuracy.
2. Fixed issue of image being corrupted in rare occasion.

Can any one tell what's more in the firmware and what are your experience after updating your craft
Is there any other Good of Bad stuff you've observed ?

Thanks to comment and share your experiences

Last edited:
Just installed all the updates. It went seamless but haven't had a chance to fly it yet. I'll report back this weekend if anything interesting happens [emoji4]

Reactions: wawakool
Install when fairly smooth. The remote was a bit problematic. only thing that worked was using the DJI go app download. This on a P3A. Initially start up threw a couple errors about compass and signal loss. Restarted everything and errors have disappeared..

Weather sucks right now, snow and all. But hoping it flys well...

Yeah, I was confused for a moment thinking that someone had changed the title of the original 1.7 FW thread.

I think you'll find answers to your questions there, though, from folks who've updated. Some are going back to 1.6 because of issues they've experienced, others are finding it works well for them.

I think you'll find answers to your questions there, though, from folks who've updated. Some are going back to 1.6 because of issues they've experienced, others are finding it works well for them.
??
Maybe you meant this for someone else?

wanted to know why they are going back to 1.6 and what are the issues they found :)

Install when fairly smooth. The remote was a bit problematic. only thing that worked was using the DJI go app download. This on a P3A. Initially start up threw a couple errors about compass and signal loss. Restarted everything and errors have disappeared..

Weather sucks right now, snow and all. But hoping it flys well...
Thanks a lot to send us your feedback about the compass and as well if there has been any change on 4k video playback :)

Software updated on GO APP, Firmware updated on both aircraft and remote. Zero install issues. Aircraft test flight zero problems

another good point if that thing has been change in video recording
change_log.jpg

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.05.0030.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

Packet: P3X_FW_V01.06.0040.bin
Upgrading ...

========== 2016.01.09 15:33:38 =====================
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.06.0040.bin

Packet: P3X_FW_V01.07.0060.bin
Upgrading ...

will be doing tests

The p4 , osmo, ad inspire guys got digital zoom with their firmware update,
Did we ?

The p4 , osmo, ad inspire guys got digital zoom with their firmware update,
Did we ?
No idea will be testing tomorrow one thing that cool is the new djigo app about firmware shall test a little more to see if there are

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31