Phantom 3 fans

Reaction score
Hi all.

I've recently been in contact with the supplier of fans for DJI drones.

This came about after repairing a gimbal for an ebay customer and glueing the fan back together after it was smashed to pieces, I wanted to know if it's possible to get replacement fans for the gimbal.

I've spoken to a supplier who supplied the original beige coloured fans and I have a price. I'm interested to know if there is any interest in the replacement fans?

If so, I may purchase some with the intention of retailing them on my eBay store.

Thanks in advance!

Hi all.

I've recently been in contact with the supplier of fans for DJI drones.

This came about after repairing a gimbal for an ebay customer and glueing the fan back together after it was smashed to pieces, I wanted to know if it's possible to get replacement fans for the gimbal.

I've spoken to a supplier who supplied the original beige coloured fans and I have a price. I'm interested to know if there is any interest in the replacement fans?

If so, I may purchase some with the intention of retailing them on my eBay store.

Thanks in advance!
I remember that someone else did this a while ago and bought 100 of them - Ah yes - here's the thread.

Phantom 3 Gimbal Fan

They weren't so easy to find for sale singly but it looks like he's still selling them now.... $13.95 apiece - but only ships to the States, so it could be useful for Europe.

Phantom 3 Pro Gimbal Fan | eBay

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s worth stocking in huge quantity. Never experienced any failures under normal flying conditions.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic