Phantom 3 Case

Reaction score
Alrighty. My Microraptor Pro Case came in a little while ago. Holy crap it's nice. Can even hold my Samsung Tab S 10.5, batteries 5 plus you have one in quad so is 6. Blades can be left on and they even have acrylic pegs with preformed holes if you want to secure your props even more. Plus it comes with a Mositure Absorber Desiccant and insert area. Really impressed. Especially for $199 shipped. I love the wheeled feature since my back isn't good so I can just wheel it behind me.
] 0518152017_resized copy.jpg 0518152018a_resized.jpg 0518152019a_resized copy.jpg 0518152030_resized copy.jpg 0518152030a_resized copy.jpg img008.jpg img009.jpg

Nice case I like that you can the props on ready to go. And it looks solid... You should be proud of the buy.
Also I know now were the blade eye came from. :)

Thats a nice case. have you seen anything that will also fit it with the prop guards on? at the moment i have to keep taking them on and off i was looking for a way to store it with them on if possible.

Nice, I bought basically the exact same case on Amazon (minus the cut-outs) for $130, this way I can configure it the way I need. I think mine might be a tad smaller as I needed carry-on size.

do you have the link please.

Well, my body is old, the rest of me is 29. I looked at the dimensions of this case and it is exactly the same as mine so I would hazard a guess its the same manufacturer just different re-seller.
Could very well be the same. I'm 68 but my body feels 108 :eek:

That's the Seahorse 920 case with a custom cutout. You can buy the pluck foam case for $120-130. If you want easy, but a $50 eBay cheep back back and Seahorse without foam as the foam cutout fits very well in the case and leaves a large space for extras.

Does the egg crate foam in the cover press on the props when the cover is closed?

Best to always take off propellers. Super easy and quick to put on and off. Case will hold P3 with propellers on but will be pushed on by the top foam.

Seadog that looks really nice, I purchased the hard shell back pack from DJI but am now rethinking my choice after seeing the room this case provides.....now all you need are some spare batteries to fill those voids :)

Seadog that looks really nice, I purchased the hard shell back pack from DJI but am now rethinking my choice after seeing the room this case provides.....now all you need are some spare batteries to fill those voids :)
Thanks have some ordered but as most I'm waiting. :( also thinking It might try to find a way to mount the 10.5 tablet on the pull up handle. It works on the transmitter holder if you get creative.

Best to always take off propellers. Super easy and quick to put on and off. Case will hold P3 with propellers on but will be pushed on by the top foam.
I have a similar case from MCM Electronics with pick and pluck foam that I got for the P2 Vision. I removed the egg crate foam from above the props leaving the rest to hold the body of the Phantom down, holds it in place with no pressure on props. I've been looking at smaller cases for the P3 with props removed (DJI hard backpack) but they don't seem to have enough room for everything like 10 inch tablet and extra charger. This waterproof rugged case with wheels and precut foam is the one I have decided on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic