Phantom 3 Advanced Owners with the bad 2 - 6 second video lag [FINALLY FIXED!]

Reaction score
When you did the grub screw up on the gimbal arm to camera you have left a small gap so as the camera moves freely left to right
Any slight obstruction will give a gimbal error

Yes I put the set screw back in same location on gimbal arm. I could see spot on arm thru the hole.

Reaction score
Not that fine ribbon cable,all the pins in place???
When I did mine I double checked that every pin connection was in place and firm...
Just throwing out some ideas...
Am this mod does work we had a hot Boxing Day it reached 41.8 deg with no lag I'm happy

Reaction score
Not that fine ribbon cable,all the pins in place???
When I did mine I double checked that every pin connection was in place and firm...
Just throwing out some ideas...
Am this mod does work we had a hot Boxing Day it reached 41.8 deg with no lag I'm happy

Yeh it's all good. I have no issues. Mine is fixed.

Reaction score
Nice. Anyone put a fan on an Advanced as well as the new thermal pads? I know the Pro has a small gimbal fan and the Advanced does not.

Reaction score
I am sooo glad that I found this post. I have a Phantom 3 Advanced that I had to replace the gimble on due to a crash. Recently I have noticed considerable lag on the video feed. Man, is it hard to fly! 6 to 8 seconds to receive video updates is horrible. Anyway, I've been in these gimbles several times and the fix looks pretty straightforward. I just ordered the heat sync pads from Amazon, arriving tomorrow. I'll post updates as to the results!

Reaction score
I am sooo glad that I found this post. I have a Phantom 3 Advanced that I had to replace the gimble on due to a crash. Recently I have noticed considerable lag on the video feed. Man, is it hard to fly! 6 to 8 seconds to receive video updates is horrible. Anyway, I've been in these gimbles several times and the fix looks pretty straightforward. I just ordered the heat sync pads from Amazon, arriving tomorrow. I'll post updates as to the results!
This fix 100% solved my issue!!!!

Reactions: dirkclod

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marketingbaba78