Phantom 3 Advanced Lightbridge not the same as Pro

I guess this only matters if you want to use goggles. I fly with an air 2 and fpv is excellent with the advanced. Certainly it's fine for that purpose, for me anyway.

So I just did a test hop on my P3A back from RMA. Had to upgrade the gimbal and calibrate. Flight was quick hop in front yard with video cache on in the iPad Air 2. I pulled the file off through iTunes and here is the file info on the mp4 that was stored:
1280x720
2271kbps
30 frames/second.

I had the settings at the highest selection in the image transmission settings.....

Reactions: Chris P Duck
I was researching that earlier today and found that both versions are in use with the P3A and the P3P, but all examples of P3P FPV looked better than P3A FPV. Could be too small of a sample size.

For me, my FPV quality changes as I switch from camera to video. It looks much better for me when switched to video, even when not recording.

I have seen the same issue when set to record video preview is great when clicking over to photo the preview goes to crap( worse than my old p2 640x480 . I am using an ipad air 2 128mb cell

Reactions: Oso
Yeah, crazy huh? The FPV looks like HD when its set to video, and looks like SD when its set to photo.

I uploaded a cached video file from the Go app. Shows how truly bad the compression artifacts are. If this was my product I would be embarrassed to show this to anyone.

I have a p3p and a p3a. I use headplay on both and had noticed a difference in quality. I kept checking and rechecking settings trying to figure out why. I guess this explains it.

I thought the advanced had 60fps as the max? Is it not there?

I too am disappointed, I purchased the P3A to use with my Headplay HD. The Hobby Shop owner told me the only difference between the P3A and P3P was the lack of 4K. I guess the only bright side is that I haven't purchased the HDMI module yet.

I have a p3p and a p3a. I use headplay on both and had noticed a difference in quality. I kept checking and rechecking settings trying to figure out why. I guess this explains it.
Do you see the same difference in quality when using a high resolution ipad/tablet?
Or is it only affecting the HDMI output?

Have we isolated which controller is being used for these tests? I'd like to see the bitrate comparison between an A and a B version.

Have we isolated which controller is being used for these tests? I'd like to see the bitrate comparison between an A and a B version.
Why? It is stated directly on Tue dji website. It is confirmed.

Just some more dji shenanigans

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I've both P3 and I noted a bit of difference between them, but not so great.
The two P3 camera have different design.
While P3P has a Digital signal processor dedicated to OFDM trasmitter and Ambarella chip for SD 4K, the P3A doesn't own one and use Ambarella chip for both streams compression (HD SD card + ODFM) This is a semplification, but this is the concept.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik