P3 Firmware Phantom 3 Advanced Firmware Updates

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 Advanced and just updated the controller and everything went well, i also downloaded firmware VI.11.20 to the drone and nothing happened now the controller will not hook up with the drone keep getting No Signal , what is my next move

Have you powered off and then on controller and aircraft?

Have you re-linked the controller to the AC?

Reactions: LLoyd Stone
Does the controller need recalibrating by any chance? What colur is the controller's status LED? I can't remember if the need to recalibrate the controller prevented my controller and drone linking,

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you re-linked the controller to the AC?
yes i did now the camera works but no control at all , everything work well until i did the update on the controller ....something told me not to do the update but it keep flashing Critical Update Required Sorry i did now

Does the controller need recalibrating by any chance? What colur is the controller's status LED? I can't remember if the need to recalibrate the controller prevented mine controller and drone linking
Blue and it will not let me recalibrate

Blue? Flashing or solid/continuous?
Presumably to be able to say "the camera does work " you can see a live, colour image on a viewing device connected to the controller. If that is the case can you get into the menus of the Go-app? If so go into the 3 button menu, down at the bottom, of the screen and then into the "about" menu at the bottom of that screen, what firmware version does it show against the "remote controller"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LLoyd Stone
Blue? Flashing or solid/continuous?
Presumably to be able to say "the camera does work " you can see a live, colour image on a viewing device connected to the controller. If that is the case can you get into the menus of the Go-app? If so go into the 3 button menu, down at the bottom, of the screen and then into the "about" menu at the bottom of that screen, what firmware version does it show against the "remote controller"?
Thank You

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair