phantom 3 advanced and phantom 3 professional controllers

Reaction score
Hi everybody

I was wondering if anybody has tried using a dji controller that came with a phantom 3 advanced and use it to fly a phantom 3 professional drone?

Seeing that both have the lightbridge technology installed, how will it affect the controllability of the phantom 3 professional drone while using the controller that came with the phantom 3 advanced?

kind regards

I was wondering if anybody has tried using a dji controller that came with a phantom 3 advanced and use it to fly a phantom 3 professional drone?
Seeing that both have the lightbridge technology installed, how will it affect the controllability of the phantom 3 professional drone while using the controller that came with the phantom 3 advanced?
The Advanced and Pro use the same controller.
The only difference between the two models is the camera, everything else is the same.

Reactions: Chris berd and JoBe
The Advanced and Pro use the same controller.
The only difference between the two models is the camera, everything else is the same.
Dont forget the Pro has the metal bracket as opposed to the plastic one on the standard

The Standard uses a completely different controller. but the Pro and Advanced share the same controller.

mis type mate i meant the plastic on the advanced, i wont edit my post as it will cause confusion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72