Phantom 3 Advance GL300B charge percentage incorrect

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out?
I have a P3A and I plugged my remote in to charge it after several months of no use and when I plugged it in only the first 2 leds lit up and then stoped charging after about 20 seconds. So I purchased another battery thinking it was the battery... I installed the new battery and same thing happened.
So I tested the battery and it measured 8.38v this would indicate a full battery. This probably explains why it turns of f after 20 seconds
But when I plug it in to the DJI GO app it shows 30% charge and still has just 2 leds lit up.
I hope someone can help with this problem.

Quite a common problem, my P3A controller did this but I solved it by disconnecting the battery for an hour or so. In some cases, you may need to get the board reflowed (or do it yourself if you're capable).

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Not ever body really knows what having the board re flowed means : to all who don't know...it means having a solder iron thats made for small electronic circuits and not things like sheet metal as way way too much heat can damage the thin copper foil on the board !...and to use the solder iron to heat the high amp solder connections to get a better current flow..and any other ones that look bad..dull gray ect.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1