P3 Firmware Phantom 3 advance firmware

Reaction score
Please guys, what's the latest firmware for the dji phantom 3 advance. Anyone with an idea of where I can get the firmware.

Please guys, what's the latest firmware for the dji phantom 3 advance. Anyone with an idea of where I can get the firmware.
Click here to get v1.11.20 directly from DJI.

You can also find it and other valuable information and downloads on the P3A downloads page. [P3A Downloads Page].

Note:
If you see the "For Your Attention" pop up from DJI telling you that the P3P or P3A is no longer in production, just close the pop up to see the P3A page.

> Important note: Make sure you understand the changes related to AC FW 1.11.20. It was released in July 2017 and introduced forced flight restrictions similar to beginner mode if you haven't "registered" your app with DJI. Click here for more info.

Last edited:
Click here to get v1.11.20 directly from DJI.

You can also find it and other valuable information and downloads on the P3A downloads page. [P3A Downloads Page].

Note:
If you see the "For Your Attention" pop up from DJI telling you that the P3P or P3A is no longer in production, just close the pop up to see the P3A page.

> Important note: Make sure you understand the changes related to AC FW 1.11.20. It was released in July 2017 and introduced forced flight restrictions similar to beginner mode if you haven't "registered" your app with DJI. Click here for more info.
I updated to that version and it messed my controller up. Had to buy new one. If you are not having any issues I wouldn't update it. Just my opinion. Good luck.

I downloaded that firmware update v1.11.20 and it trashed my controller also and I had to buy a new one. Is this Chinese revenge for the Trade Wars? Please China we are sorry don't take it out on us drone lovers.

• Haha
Reactions: sdileon

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj