phantom 3 advance camera and firmware issue

Reaction score
hello everyone. i have a phantom 3 advance, i crashed the drone about a year ago. when that happened the drone still flied but the camera fell off when it crashed the only thing remaining is the drone and the silver piece where you insert the SD card. however ever since i crashed it i have not used it at all and now that i am trying to use it asks me to update the drone but when i try to do so it does not work. take into consideration that the drone has not camera, it only has the silver piece where the SD card goes. whenever i take out the SD card to see if the update was successful i see two new files that were created one reads, CalibrationData.bin and the other reads UserSetting.bin both containing symbols that i have no idea what they mean, i can tell you its not english or any language created by humans. any ideas on why it might not update? could it be because it has no camera? i have tried multiple SD cards that have been formatted and only contain the one .bin file to do the update. I have also tried the dji live chat but the people there dont really understand that my drone does not have a camera, i try to explain it to them but they cant seem to understand. they tell me to ship it off but i dont have the money to pay for repairs at the moment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues