phantom 3 4k roll motor esc drive circuit board

Reaction score
I cannot find one for the 4k specifically..anyone know if I can but the advanced/pro pcb board would it work..please and thank you

I could never get an answer on this. My perception, which may not align with reality, is that DJI has had and continues to have two distinct lines of evolution: aircraft and video, and the video product managers try get their latest gee-wiz video unit on the AC product managers’ most economic/performance appropriate drone. That said, ya’ gotta wonder if the video guys were in on what was going on with AC guys’ production evolution: were they made aware there’s a Phantom 3 STD/Pro/SE/Advanced/4K on into P4......in the pipeline, or is the overall process detrimentally compartmentalized?

The Phantom 3 4K strikes me as a ‘tweener, produced as a lower performing drone mated with better video unit, and the production managers released it knowing full well cooler stuff was about to be released. My sense is that relatively few were made, but filled in a production gap.

Enough. I’ve repaired two Phantom 3 4K drones with goofed up gimbals by buying working Phantom 3 4K drones and transferring their gimbal. Around $225 plus labor. P3 4K parts are scarce and I warn those customer in advance I can’t spend a month trying to find ‘em.

Reactions: FlyB0y03
I have swapped roll escs from other drones, standard and SE are the same. advanced and pro also,
tried a standard on a pro it smoked and burned the main gimbal board. not sure about the 4k one, will try when I buy one for testing.
orlandodronerepair.com Eric

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers