Phantom 3 4k gimbal not working and no image

Hello Guys, just bought a used Phantom 3 4k is flying nicely but it as a gimbal and image problem when i turned it on the gimbal doesent move at all ,no red or green light on the gimbal and on the app it says gimbal gyro error.

At a rough guess, I would say that the gimbal cable is faulty. I'm not sure about changing one, but that is the first thing I would have checked. Best wishes, Dave W

P3 4K.. Gimbal doesn’t full travel. Connections all appear OK. Will the typical “rebuild” kits advisable assuming a mechanical issue?

Hello Guys, just bought a used Phantom 3 4k is flying nicely but it as a gimbal and image problem when i turned it on the gimbal doesent move at all ,no red or green light on the gimbal and on the app it says gimbal gyro error.
I would be looking further up the branch than the ribbon considering you have no status light on the camera main gimbal board. Check both cables and ensure plugs are fastened in place.
See if there is any life on the gimbal main board after this.
I had an issue with a 4K gimbal where I had video signal but no camera movement. Turned out to be a faulty pitch motor esc board.
Hope this helps
Fireblade99

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atarheelblue