Phantom 3 4K Camera/Gimbal does it work on Phantom 3 Pro?

Does the gimbal on the phantom 3 4K drone work on the phantom. 3 pro?
The P34K gimbal is not compatible with the P3A and P3P.

Many people ask that exact question here, and a few have unfortunately tried it before asking only to discover it doesn't work. Its often after they've melted wires or worse. You've probably seen a few of those in a search by now.

Reactions: SilverStone641
The P34K gimbal is not compatible with the P3A and P3P.

Many people ask that exact question here, and a few have unfortunately tried it before asking only to discover it doesn't work. Its often after they've melted wires or worse. You've probably seen a few of those in a search by now.
Wow melted wires? In glad I asked before buying, thank you for the information !

It's a gimmick from dji that terminals have not been kept the same or rather power terminals have been reversed. The result of it is that if you try to replace camera with different model, all gets toasted. What a shame !

Hmmm, naughty.... but you can upgrade P3A to a P3P?
I've read many post that the advance and pro can be switched but just be sure to upgrade the right firmware onto the camera. Not sure if this is correct though.

Yes the inside of a p3 standard and a p 4k are different from a p3 pro/p3 advanced. The pro and advanced are the same and can have gimbals swapped but do not try to mix across p3 std and p3 4K.

The Camera from a P34k (Not 4k SE) is the same as Pro ! Look it up , they use the exact same Ribbon cable on Pro, advanced, and 4K . The only difference is the pro fan is chrome and the 4k is plastic. I have both and they do interchange . I have also changed many ribbons on all 3. The standard is different and the 4k SE are different from the Pro-Adv

Reactions: Artikats
Does anyone know if the phantom 3 advanced gimbal can work with the phantom 3 4k. I tried it but the gimbal didn't power up

Hello, does anyone know how to invert the p34k cable so that it goes with the p3p gimbal. In other words, I said that if the positive is the positive is reversed and the negative would already be! If anyone has this information, I would like to know.

Hello, does anyone know how to invert the p34k gimbal cable to the p3p? I have seen that they invest the positive and negative I said that over there inverting the cables you could

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl