Phantom 3 4K Battery (N/A)

Reaction score
I haven't used the drone in 2 plus years. I went to use it again and the drone wont' boot up but does come on. Firmware shows updated. The Battery in the RC shows N/A everywhere listed. N/A this and that. Don't understand. Is the batter any good after 3 years? I am discharging it now.
Strange that the green lights are 4 bars yet it shows N/A in the RC battery menu. Any thoughts?

Check to make sure the 2 smaller pins in the battery compartment are not broken and are making proper contact to the contacts on the battery, these are used for the aircraft to communicate with the battery control board. You can clean them with a q tip and some alcohol. If they are not making connection the result will be the exact problem you describe.

Look to see if you have a firmware mismatch.
Do you have a green light on the r\c? Showing that the a\c and r\c are linked.
I got it going. Seems the battery is good. I found that linking the by way of the Phantom 3 network changing the password was all it was. I linked controller with P3 I then calibrated IMU, then I updated everything. Batteries good after 3 plus years of no use!! Thanks for the help. I must now fly it tomorrow and check out all systems.

Reactions: KachemakDiver
I also own the Phantom 4Pro. Own the goggle as well and love this toy! The P34K is no longer made so it will eventually phase out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan