Phantom 2 Vision V3

It does not need shielding, there are no GPS problems as with previous vision plus...

Hecalder said:
On there site DJI store the p2 vision shows now 400 CE for remote and 800 for fcc vs last week showed 300 CE and 500fcc
So maybe new radio control after all included and does not say on specs the 4 batteries anymore :)
Model Phantom 2 Vision Phantom 2
Photo phantom 2 vision phantom 2 h3-3d
Stabilization Gimbal None Add on
Video Downlink Max 300m Wi-Fi Connection Add on
APP DJI VISION App None
Camera 14 Megapixels / 1080p Add on
Controllable Range -60° - 0° (Vertical) -
Remote Controller 800m (FCC), 5.8Ghz smartphone holder in pack 1000m (FCC&CE), 2.4Ghz without smartphone holder
Max Flight Time 25mins 25mins
Aircraft
Weight (Battery & Propellers Included) 1180g 1030g
Battery 5200mAh LiPo Battery 5200mAh LiPo Battery
Hover Accuracy (Ready To Fly) Vertical : 0.8m Horizontal : 2.5m Vertical: 0.8m Horizontal: 2.5m
Max Ascent / Descent Speed Ascent: 6m/s
Descent: 2m/s Ascent: 6m/s
Descent: 2m/s
Max Flight Speed 15m/s 15m/s
Max Yaw Angular Velocity 200°/s 200°/s
Max Tilt Angle 35° 35°
Diagonal Length 350mm 350mm
Camera
Gimbal Pitch Control Range 0°-60° -
Operating Environment Temperature 0℃-40℃ -
Sensor Size 1/2.3" -
Effective Pixels 14 Megapixels -
FOV 120° / 110° / 85° -
Range Extender
Operating Frequency 2412-2462MHz -
Communi- cation Distance (Open Area) 300m -
Transmitter Power <=17dBm -
Power Consumption 1.5W -
Remote Controller
Operating Frequency 5.728 GHz – 5.85 GHz 2.4GHz ISM
Communi- cation Distance (Open Area) CE: 400m
FCC: 800m 1000m
Receiver Sensitivity (1%PER) -93dBm -97dBm
Transmitter Power (EIRP) CE: 25mw
FCC: 100mw CE: 25mw
FCC: 100mw
Working Voltage 80 mA@6V 100 mA@6V

The "old" transmitter has 125mw FCC power, this new one only FCC: 100mw :shock:

I have a new V3 arriving Friday. Can't hardly wait!

I got mine but my wife won't let me open till Christmas... waiting till wed will sneak open to look! I hate waiting that long... Lol
Pmcdn did you get your?
We'd she is gone all day. Lol I want to at least look at it and check it to make sure it's all good

Hecalder I'm excited to know about the details of your new P2 vision. Is it an upgraded Vision? :?:

I will tomorrow! My wife did not let me open it! It's a Christmas gift I am dying to know also! Came boxed in a brown Dji Box and inside I don't know yet! Still in original shipping box my wife is going to kill me with anxiety.

phantomi said:
Hecalder I'm excited to know about the details of your new P2 vision. Is it an upgraded Vision? :?:

not sure if he has answered yet but I got mine last week direct from DJI it's a P2 Vision and there is nothing about it that is upgraded.....not sure if the original P2 Vision when they first came out had the smart batteries...if they didn't than that was the only thing on mine that was upgraded....I was hoping for the upgraded battery contacts at the very least but no joy.....

Mine has the new compass and the left stick clicks down, other than that I think its standard, no upgraded ESC or motors, might have the new GPS shielding but without taking it to bits its hard to tell.

Hi friends, I´m new here. I´m from Spain, and planning to buy a Phantom 2 Vision (non plus version), since here it´s at good price.
My question is if there is V3 version for phantom 2 Vision (not plus)? (upgraded motors, remote)

I have these prices. Phantom 2 V3 499 euros, Phantom 2 Vision V3 (this is my question, I think it´s an error) 659 euros, and Phantom 2 Vision + V3, 979 euros.

I think Phantom 2 vision is the best bang for the buck (or euro), I think.
If I remove camera... I will have a phantom 2... if I add a cheap gimbal, I will have a sub-vision+ (but 30% cheaper). And in future I can swap camera to zenmuse+gopro.

Too, Vision (over non vision) have FPV and groundstation (I like that), and I would like know if it´s possible to install a gimbal with other camera, but retaining the wifi capabilities (fpv and groundstation). I know it´s inside camera, but maybe it´s possible put inside main body.

Regards

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20