Phantom 2 vision plus no wifi signal

Reaction score
Hi, I was given a p2v+ recently but there is no wifi signal to connect to. When I try to power on the wifi extender, the power light comes on but not the system light and I was wondering if that had anything to do with the issue involving the wifi signal.

Any help would be appreciated

Hi, I was given a p2v+ recently but there is no wifi signal to connect to. When I try to power on the wifi extender, the power light comes on but not the system light and I was wondering if that had anything to do with the issue involving the wifi signal.

Hi

Your WiFi booster takes the WiFi signal from your phone and boosts it before transmitting pit to your phantom. In turn, if you search on your phone for WiFi points you should see Phantom_******. If this is not visible with drone and WiFi booster turned on and WiFi refreshed then there is a good chance the WiFi module needs repair, a common phantom issue and one that has numerous YouTube videos covering the subject. Make sure too that your WiFi booster has been linked to your phantom. Again you will find tutorials covering this on YouTube if you’re uncertain. Hope that helps a bit.

Reactions: Capt KO

It should start to flash after 30 seconds, if not press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds, if this works you will then need to rebind the extender to the wifi module in the quad, there are videos on youtube for this

I have same issue. Was gifted to my by a friend who said that the wifi was not working and you just get a black screen. It powers up and motors start from the controller. Haven't had much time to really mess with it. I'm a Mavic guy so never had a Phantom...new territory for me. If it is the wifi module is bad, how much would it cost to fix?
IMG_5352.JPG

@sullise I am new here and came across a 2+..only to find that problem with it...there is a guy on ebay who is on this forum and advertises on ebay...80 dollars...you send him your module and extender....fixes it with lifetime guarantee...great communicator and fast worker..I am waiting for its return so I can start flying...let me know if you want the link

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan