Phantom 2 Vision issues

Reaction score
Greetings,

I am quite new to drone piloting. I bought a Phantom 2 Vision back in 2016. I love it. I have been unable to fly since 2016 and am getting back into it. There seem to be a lot of threads regarding Camera issues. Should I be expecting my camera/Wifi board to fail? If so is there a permanent fix or are these parts consumables to be replaced as they fail? If so how often?

Thank you for your time and attention in this matter
Ro

Greetings,

I am quite new to drone piloting. I bought a Phantom 2 Vision back in 2016. I love it. I have been unable to fly since 2016 and am getting back into it. There seem to be a lot of threads regarding Camera issues. Should I be expecting my camera/Wifi board to fail? If so is there a permanent fix or are these parts consumables to be replaced as they fail? If so how often?

Ro
I don't know about the Phantom 2 Vision, but for the Phantom 2 Vision Plus it seems it is a matter when. A couple of repair services are offered on ebay.

Greetings,

Ro
You'd both get a faster response if you would post in the phantom 2 vision discussion or help forums.

Greetings,

Ro
having the same helping a friend who inherited it my andriod devices are to modern i,m afraid he has an 1 pad 6 all i could get was phantom not connected this drone is a dinosuar compared to my spark mavic pro and inspire 1 v2 ,But it looks like a nice camera

having the same helping a friend who inherited it my andriod devices are to modern i,m afraid he has an 1 pad 6 all i could get was phantom not connected this drone is a dinosuar compared to my spark mavic pro and inspire 1 v2 ,But it looks like a nice camera
?

he has an 1 pad 6 all i could get was phantom not connected

That just needs a rebind and it should be good to go, thje ipad is the best device to do binding with

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.