Phantom 2 Vision - Free to Good DFW Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

clackey

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
I am giving away my old Phantom 2 Vision to a good home in Dallas-Fort Worth area. About a year ago my son stopped the engines mid-flight and dropped it into a ditch. One engine hit the water and was dead. Last I checked everything else was fine. I thought I'd repair it but I now I realize that'll never happen, so its time to just let it go.

I am willing to give it away to someone who will repair and fly or use it for parts. I won't ship it so it needs to be someone here in the DFW area willing to come pick it up.

Message me if interested.

Cassidy

IMG_0306.JPG

Right at this moment....I wished i lived in the Dallas Fort Worth area !

Would you ship if I paid the shipping? I live in 90044 area code. Can you get a quote.

Would you ship if I paid the shipping? I live in 90044 area code. Can you get a quote.
I'd like to try and find a home here in DFW first. If that doesn't work then I might consider allowing someone to pay for shipping. Thanks.

Hello! I am a college student in Richardson who has been trying to budget for a phantom 3, but would love to tinker around with this and get it working!

Its a long shot here.... But I live in London and will pay by PayPal for shipping if your willing to do this overseas. Reason why is because I picked up a phantom 2 from a junkyard and if I can get these to work then I can finally start up my own official drone uk club where we all meet and fly (I currently do this with the official London electric unicycle club on Facebook) this will be fantastic as it means I can establish the club (free to join, free to use the drone for anyone who knows how to fly) and also donate one to my friend who lost he's job and would love to be able to get a drone too. If it can't be done then not a problem as I am sure who ever will get it would be just as happy.

I’m in Arlington.. However, please see if Roryboat takes it first. I’d rather a college student have it first. If not, I’d give it to my 16yr old to work on. He is just getting into quads.. Thank you!

I am giving away my old Phantom 2 Vision to a good home in Dallas-Fort Worth area. About a year ago my son stopped the engines mid-flight and dropped it into a ditch. One engine hit the water and was dead. Last I checked everything else was fine. I thought I'd repair it but I now I realize that'll never happen, so its time to just let it go.

I am willing to give it away to someone who will repair and fly or use it for parts. I won't ship it so it needs to be someone here in the DFW area willing to come pick it up.

Message me if interested.

Cassidy

View attachment 93802
I live inGrapevine and would love to add this baby to my family. I have a P3SE that is down right now so I would like to see about getting this and repair it. Please let me know if it’s still up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3