Phantom 2 vision + flight restrictions

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know what the flight restrictions for the Phantom 2 vision+ are, I can't seem to find them anywhere?
Am I right in saying that the newest firmware allows you to go up to 500m high although it is not recommenced. Also is there a way to change if the drone is CE or FCC compliant as I may be using it in lots of different countries. Are there limits on the distance it can go even if the signal is out of range.

Also will the waypoint mission keep going on if there is no signal from the receiver or will it return to home If so what is the furthest distance it can go. (not just in the UK but also in the other places). If so is there a way to disable this feature.

Thanks in advance

Olly

I'm exhausted already and I haven't even started...

I recommend you read your manual from start to end. Most of your questions can be answered there.

1 - I assume you're referring to the firmware. Here's the map for P2 series: No FLY Zones | DJI

2 - There's no limit on the P2 series that I know of

3 - You can change the mode by carefully turning a screw under the controller

4 - Yes - the limit is the signal's range, unless you are using an app such as Litchi and you're flying a mission.

5 - You're referring to Litchi. The AC will continue its mission when control signal is lost.

6 - I don't know if there is a mission limit - I've heard of at least 4+ mile distance.

7 - It can't be disabled.

Welcome to the site

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31