Phantom 2 Vision + Firmware Update Failed

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I wanted to update the Firmware of my DJI Phantom 2 Vision + drone. Everything went fine (I am using a Windows 7 laptop, with the Assistant and Windows Drivers installed).

It recognised the drone connected via the Micro USB cable. Also showed there are some updates available. I started the updates and soon the laptop showed the USB device is not recognised now. The drone started making "beep beep beep beep beep beep" sound - a loud and continuous loop.

I am unable to do anything with the drone now. It just beeps.

What I need to do? I cannot download the BIN file of the latest firmware, as there is no active link on the Downloads page.

Please help me, as I was planning to do a flight tomorrow morning and seems I will not be able to do so :-(

How to refresh the firmware and reset it to default? Can I do this via a Micro SD card and from where I need to download the firmware to use (bin)?

Thanks

Hi guys,

I wanted to update the Firmware of my DJI Phantom 2 Vision + drone. Everything went fine (I am using a Windows 7 laptop, with the Assistant and Windows Drivers installed).

It recognised the drone connected via the Micro USB cable. Also showed there are some updates available. I started the updates and soon the laptop showed the USB device is not recognised now. The drone started making "beep beep beep beep beep beep" sound - a loud and continuous loop.

I am unable to do anything with the drone now. It just beeps.

What I need to do? I cannot download the BIN file of the latest firmware, as there is no active link on the Downloads page.

Please help me, as I was planning to do a flight tomorrow morning and seems I will not be able to do so :-(

How to refresh the firmware and reset it to default? Can I do this via a Micro SD card and from where I need to download the firmware to use (bin)?

Thanks

the drone does go beep beep continuous, until you power cycle it after the update finishes, if its still doing it then you need to remove the current firmware by following jacks video on how to reset it

Reactions: Phil4u

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik