phantom 2 newbie, brand new phantom 2

Reaction score
hi guys, i just bought a phantom 2 standard

the guy i bought from used it once and didnt like it, so sold it to me

i have been reading a little bit about it, it comes with a stabiliser mount for a camera)go pro or so )

it looks like the standard and not the vision

so if i want to take still photos, how would i go about doing it, reading about 2.4ghz and some confusion between devices etc

its atm in the post to me and i should get it in a few days

any type of help would be great

hi guys, i just bought a phantom 2 standard

the guy i bought from used it once and didnt like it, so sold it to me

i have been reading a little bit about it, it comes with a stabiliser mount for a camera)go pro or so )

it looks like the standard and not the vision

so if i want to take still photos, how would i go about doing it, reading about 2.4ghz and some confusion between devices etc

its atm in the post to me and i should get it in a few days

any type of help would be great
If it comes with a GoPro Mount you have get a go pro and get a GoPro remote and hit the button on the GoPro remote to take still photos

I kind of got that , but I was more worried about the WiFi on the gopro effecting the 2.4ghz receiver

If it comes with a GoPro Mount you have get a go pro and get a GoPro remote and hit the button on the GoPro remote to take still photos
Because the GoPro camera has SD card in it that's the only way you're going to be able to record any photos or video and all the way you can access I still photo is have a GoPro remote and hit the button on the remote to make the camera take a still photo

Because the GoPro camera has SD card in it that's the only way you're going to be able to record any photos or video and all the way you can access I still photo is have a GoPro remote and hit the button on the remote to make the camera take a still photo
hello I have a phantom 2 and after loading the upgrade to my drone I lose flight viewing, I can still take pictures and video but I have no clue of what until I land my drone and look at the card! I sent my drone back to the company and they said that it was a software issue and there’s nothing they could do! So is there anyway I can do something like change the camera to a GoPro or something to regain flight view! Thanks

hello I have a phantom 2 and after loading the upgrade to my drone I lose flight viewing, I can still take pictures and video but I have no clue of what until I land my drone and look at the card! I sent my drone back to the company and they said that it was a software issue and there’s nothing they could do! So is there anyway I can do something like change the camera to a GoPro or something to regain flight view! Thanks
Yes you do have to put like a black pearl monitor on your radio and you're going to have to put a fpv transmitter on your drone hooked to your GoPro

Yes you do have to put like a black pearl monitor on your radio and you're going to have to put a fpv transmitter on your drone hooked to your GoPro
Hey you don't have to use a Black Pearl monitor you can use any type of fpv goggles other type of monitors and they have them where you can hook them into your phone to watch fpv

Thanks for the input. Not to sound dumb but when it comes to tech stuff I am lost! I am a retired Marine, you put me in a combat situation I will survive but you put me in front of a computer and I will hurt myself.
So can you break In down just a little bit, and can I get an app for my phone that will work with the GoPro so I can see while I am flying? Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.