Phantom 2 Gimbal issues

Reaction score
Phanton2 issue with the start up the Gimbal vibrates and grinds.
I also get the remove gimbal lock error message on the screen. Any advise will be appreciated

Phanton2 issue with the start up the Gimbal vibrates and grinds.
I also get the remove gimbal lock error message on the screen. Any advise will be appreciated
Sounds like you need to realign the roll pin to me. Search youtube as there are many vids on how to do this.

Reactions: Jp du Bois
Apparently it seems that the e to experts - dji has said the Gimbal has packed a sad. New Zealand don't stock P2 parts anymore. Putting it out there does anyone have or know of a supplier that can assist with replacement part.

Apparently it seems that the e to experts - dji has said the Gimbal has packed a sad. New Zealand don't stock P2 parts anymore. Putting it out there does anyone have or know of a supplier that can assist with replacement part.
EBay is most likely your only option

Having same issue gimbe goes crazy at start up and it also makes 3 constant beeps from camera. I am still able to take video and pictures with it but FPV not working also says remove clamp from gimble. It also becomes hot to the touch only camera. Need help any would be apritiated. I have the vision plus 2 will post pics in the am.

Having same issue gimbe goes crazy at start up and it also makes 3 constant beeps from camera. I am still able to take video and pictures with it but FPV not working also says remove clamp from gimble. It also becomes hot to the touch only camera. Need help any would be apritiated. I have the vision plus 2 will post pics in the am.
Sounds like the roll motor in the gimbal is either out of alignment or roll motor board is shot. Checkout youtube for videos on how to align the pin, it really isn't that hard. Best of luck.

Already did am still able to record and take picture just gimble going crazy am stuck there

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues