Phantom 2 5200 mah mod 100% battery reset

You sure enjoy posting all over this thread for someone that calls this model stupid. Maybe you would get more "likes" if you rephrase your opinions. The ESC will not burn up and I am getting 25 minute flights with these batteries and mods.

If you're using a 5200mAh off the shelf Lipos with the added weight of a gimbal, camera, and 5.8GHz transmitter I'd say BS to the 25min flight time you are claiming. I have 6000mAh batteries that give no more than 18min flight time with the same weight your craft has.

You sure enjoy posting all over this thread for someone that calls this model stupid. Maybe you would get more "likes" if you rephrase your opinions. The ESC will not burn up and I am getting 25 minute flights with these batteries and mods.
do you know if the p2v+ guessing same as p2 has the same esc as the phantom1? which is only like 10A
I only meant MY stupid p2v+ that I got ripped off that has a fully charged leds only to not hover over 1min then flashing red and land, and then I find out the hell I gotta go thru to "fix" the battery problem.
sorry if I came across little sour. guess I still havn't gotten over the sting of becoming a new dji owner wandering the web for solution and seeing plenty of not so helpful posts that maybe shouldn't have been posted about desperate noobs just trying to cope with their lost, seem inconsiderate to to have the solution for battery problems and not having tried the mods or resets and convincingly assure the noobs of not trying to fix his batteries but just go buy from dji.

do you know if the p2v+ guessing same as p2 has the same esc as the phantom1? which is only like 10A

I only meant MY stupid p2v+ that I got ripped off that has a fully charged leds only to not hover over 1min then flashing red and land, and then I find out the hell I gotta go thru to "fix" the battery problem.
sorry if I came across little sour. guess I still havn't gotten over the sting of becoming a new dji owner wandering the web for solution and seeing plenty of not so helpful posts that maybe shouldn't have been posted about desperate noobs just trying to cope with their lost, seem inconsiderate to to have the solution for battery problems and not having tried the mods or resets and convincingly assure the noobs of not trying to fix his batteries but just go buy from dji.

Your not going to revive those batteries so either replace them with aftermarket or do the battery mod.

Reactions: thaixeon76
If you're using a 5200mAh off the shelf Lipos with the added weight of a gimbal, camera, and 5.8GHz transmitter I'd say BS to the 25min flight time you are claiming. I have 6000mAh batteries that give no more than 18min flight time with the same weight your craft has.
change your blades to the ones I provided in the link and you will see what I am talking about. When I said 25 minutes I meant it in the same way all guys do, longer is always better. Truth is it's probably closer to 20 minute flight after upgrading the props.

Just been around awhile.

Others have more Posts, Likes, and a better P/L ratio.

There's plenty of jabber jaws out there that's for sure.

change your blades to the ones I provided in the link and you will see what I am talking about. When I said 25 minutes I meant it in the same way all guys do, longer is always better. Truth is it's probably closer to 20 minute flight after upgrading the props.

Know what you mean. According to DJI we should get 300 cycles plus 25 minutes of flight time. Now if that wasn't a line of bull.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl