phantom 1 update to version 4.02 problems

Reaction score
have a phantom one (older version) and I have upgrade it to version 4:02. then I reinstall the Phantom, but now my controller is not working properly. I have this controller already recalibrated and sticks on the DJI NAZAM Assistant_2.20. after this stick calibration comes a text that says: After calibration, put all the TX sticks to their center position , and observe whether all the sliders shown in the software are in the middle position or not. If not, there is a problem with the TX owner´s manual to check / adjust the TX stick calibration ( for example, the Transmitter Calibration section in the advanced manual of PHANTOM ). Then click the ´view´ tab to check the center position deviation value, the value between -100 and 100 is allowed. (the left stick of the SR6 controller does not return to the center point). But I have already put the sticks in the middle.

((((for the update, I could put the left stick from the bottom to the middle so that the motors were running slightly harder (not flying) and when I put the left stick to the top the phantom will fly. ((((((after the update: i do the left stick to the middle but the motor does not running faster. and if I use the left stick to the top the motors run faster but increases the phantom not.

please tell me what to do?

I'm not sure about this, but it may be that you have to set the mixer type to QUAD ROTOR X under the basic/aircraft tab.

Reactions: patrickava3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.