Phantom 1 stuck in fail safe mode with both receiver and transmitter lights green.

Reaction score
The receiver and transmitter lights are green but the phantom is flashing a yellow light continually which means its in the fail safe mode. How can I get out of fail safe mode?

R/
John

Reactions: rattydude77
The receiver and transmitter lights are green but the phantom is flashing a yellow light continually which means its in the fail safe mode. How can I get out of fail safe mode?

R/
John
Make sure both S2 and S1 switches are in the upper position. If they are and you still have the yellow flashing, you may have a defective toggle switch.

I swapped out both terminals to see if that was change anything an it did not. Still getting flashing yellow light.

R/
John

I swapped out both terminals to see if that was change anything an it did not. Still getting flashing yellow light.

R/
John
Flashing yellow lights | DJI FORUM. Usually, flashing yellow lights mean you are in ATTI mode with no GPS signal. Were you trying an auto take off or manual take off? Auto takeoff will not work in ATTI mode

R/
John
IMPORTANT info for new owners of Version 1.1.1 Phantoms!
Myself and at least one other V1.1.1 owner that I know of ran into the same problem when upgrading our new Phantoms to firmware version 4.0.
You must select D-BUS as receiver type or you'll get the yellow flashing LED indicating loss of Tx signal
depends on which Tx/Rx you have. Up until very recently at least the stock setting is PPM unless you have a 3rd party Tx/Rx then you might select D-Bus. But with the stock radio gear PPM is the default option"

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj