Phantom 1 shell fit p2v+

Reaction score
Bought a used p2v+ this past weekend at a swap meet and I didn’t look close enough at it as I was concerned too much about how it works as it is my first drone.

Anyways the shell and landing gear are in rough shape and it need to be fixed up. I found a p1 complete for 100 that won’t fly and I’m wondering can I use it for the parts like the shell and landing gear. Any help would be great as I’m having a hard time finding info online for this stuff

I did get a chance to fly it and it works great but the landing gear is unstable which also caused me to knock the camera off one of the gimbel motors also tearing the ribbon for the camera lol

Ouch. Can’t answer that, but a complete new shell is $35 on eBay (black or white). Ribbon $25. Maybe you’re taking on too big of a project? Hope you got it cheap. There are newer ones in like new condition for what you’re going to end up total for this one. For example, I have a P3S like new, 1 hr total flight time, with case and extra range antennas for $300. Going on Craigslist this week. Too many (8), gotta sell a few. Good luck.

Reactions: dronesky
Yes I realize I over paid for this but that is my own fault. But I am very capable of fixing it and if it cost me more then so be it at least after that I’ll know what I have. There is some what of a fun factor in fixing up things that broken just sucks when you over payed. I paid $200 for it probably a $100 too much. It was a fully functioning drone just a little beat up.

Reactions: Capt KO
Yes I realize I over paid for this but that is my own fault. But I am very capable of fixing it and if it cost me more then so be it at least after that I’ll know what I have. There is some what of a fun factor in fixing up things that broken just sucks when you over payed. I paid $200 for it probably a $100 too much. It was a fully functioning drone just a little beat up.
I enjoy the repairs also. It’s just the way I am. I’m capable and it’s fun. The new parts are cheap enough that I think that’s your best bet. (From someone who knows nothing about P1 or P2). Again good luck

Bought a used p2v+ this past weekend at a swap meet and I didn’t look close enough at it as I was concerned too much about how it works as it is my first drone.

Anyways the shell and landing gear are in rough shape and it need to be fixed up. I found a p1 complete for 100 that won’t fly and I’m wondering can I use it for the parts like the shell and landing gear. Any help would be great as I’m having a hard time finding info online for this stuff

I did get a chance to fly it and it works great but the landing gear is unstable which also caused me to knock the camera off one of the gimbel motors also tearing the ribbon for the camera lol
No the P1 & P2 shells are not the same sorry

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1