Phantom 1.1.1 ver 4.00 resetting home lock in air

Reaction score
I took the quad out to see if I could reset home position while flying. I was at least 60 feet from quad. I was in gps on S1. I flipped S2 from cl to hl at least 6 times. No dice. Neve got the quick set of green flashes. Cl and hl will work to takeoff point. I have read some say to flip the S2 switch once...some say at least 6 times. Other say it may take 5 or 6 tries. Is that correct or am I doing something wrong?

I just took it out again on a fresh battery. Flipped the S2 switch all kinds of ways trying to get a new home position in the air. Still no luck. Hl and Cl work fine for original home position..

Well at this point might you investigate whether this is possible with a P1or do you have past experience with this?

I have tried to do it before with no luck so it's not something new. Other than that the quad is fine. Are you suggesting that maybe my Phantom 1.1.1 ver 4.00 can't do this.?

Well... maybe.

Never thought of that. I thought it was a given for my model. I wonder where to find this out. I may not really need to but it would be nice to have in case RTH takes over and I need to clear stuff over 60 feet high.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl