PH3 FOUND - Warminster Wiltshire

Reaction score
If anyone has lost a phantom 3 series drone in the Warminster area of Wiltshire please get in contact with me. One has been found locally and we haven't been able to locate it's owner yet. It landed in one piece so it may be a fly away that ran out of battery and landed itself.

It is heavily modified so rather unique, the owner will be able to describe it so we get it to the right person first time.

Thanks all,

Jeff

Reaction score
"Heavily modified"? The first thing I modify is adding a contact number if found and offer reward.
Thanks for posting, true community spirit.

Reactions: BuickGS
Reaction score
It's mine!! ( Squeals)... I'm in the United states and I put 400 batteries on it to see the queen... Did she sign it?.....

Reactions: NRJ
Reaction score
I noticed.......

Reaction score
Did she transform into a ....reptile?....

captainmilehigh

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hope the owner is a Forum member and is reunited with his wayward bird. Jeff, may need to post in lost and found also. Good luck finding the owner--and for posting.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

alokbhargava

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
If anyone has lost a phantom 3 series drone in the Warminster area of Wiltshire please get in contact with me. One has been found locally and we haven't been able to locate it's owner yet. It landed in one piece so it may be a fly away that ran out of battery and landed itself.

It is heavily modified so rather unique, the owner will be able to describe it so we get it to the right person first time.

Thanks all,

Jeff
Good job.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reaction score
(Laughs, but in a royal type of way....)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristianBeuffe