Perfect lens cap for P3P & P3A

Reaction score
I just found that a top from a Walmart Equate Naproxen 100 caplets will work perfectly for a Phantom 3 lens cover. Check out the photos attached.

CanLens.JPG

Attachments

• Lenscover.JPG
    Lenscover.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 450
Nice cheap answer.

Reactions: JohnnyG
Great idea! Time to check the medicine cabinet!!

Nice! Although I still think its worth spending a little on a proper one (ideally with a gimbal clamp built in). I have one of these and love it:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice! Although I still think its worth spending a little on a proper one (ideally with a gimbal clamp built in). I have one of these and love it:

Where do we get one?

So what did you search on in eBay? I searched cap with gimbal lock and did not find anything.

I like the idea of bracing the landing gear - it doesn't interfere with the sensors on the undercarraige?

the flexible looks nice but $52 shipping included is just way too much i think, please someone in the US make one flexible too!

The lens cap is not hard plastic only the new gimbal lock. The lens cap and hood are both Ninjaflex. Very flexible rubber like material.
Thanks,
Nathan
Milehighdesign

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.