People like this are going to get us shut down.

So if a 5lb drone flying at 45 MPH hits a large aircraft that is flying 150 MPh, can the drone down that aircraft? Im not being facetious I'm asking if there is any data on drone helicopter collisions and I hope we don't find out the hard way and I hope people wise up and fly right.

I think if the drone hits the aircraft in the right place, it could cause a situation. I would not want to be that guy though!

I agree its bad if the drone smacks another craft but other than scare the heck out of the people in the helicopter could a drone the size and weight of a large bird cause enough damage to endanger that heavy craft? Data from such research would be useful when the FAA finally regulates drones. Maybe they have this data but I doubt it. Just asking for some data if anyone knows.

Well if it is.....not sure how he'd think I'm an UGA from my post...LoL.

Dawg is normally spelled dog. People that spell it dawg are usually referring to a collegiate sports organization like the University of Georgia Dawgs, or Mississippi State University Dawgs, or University of Washington etc. Or you could be a rap star and that is your street name.

Not that far of a stretch but a stretch non the less and the reason I asked and didn't assume.

Dawg is normally spelled dog. People that spell it dawg are usually referring to a collegiate sports organization like the University of Georgia Dawgs, or Mississippi State University Dawgs, or University of Washington etc. Or you could be a rap star and that is your street name.

Not that far of a stretch but a stretch non the less and the reason I asked and didn't assume.

HAHAHA....oh okay. Yeah I was like....huh? But its just a username. My name is Reggie and figured "RegDawg". No significance to it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic