Pass word change now i cant log in on tablet to see flt records

Reaction score
I recently changed my pass word and i can log my phone ok and see my flight records on my phone.....I used the phone when i 1st got the drone a P3SE but soon after that i bought the SAMSUNG tablet...On the Tablet....I open the Dji app....it loads and then when when i click on me......i get a page to log in and create a account.......I tap the log in panel and i see the log in page " extremely fast ".... then it gos back to the screen i had.......Just what do i need to do to get the log in screen to be UP enough so i can log in on my SAMSUNG Tablet......................Thanks all that HELP me here !

The log in screen is only UP for a SPLIT SECOND ! cant do a thing to stop it !

I recently changed my pass word and i can log my phone ok and see my flight records on my phone.....I used the phone when i 1st got the drone a P3SE but soon after that i bought the SAMSUNG tablet...On the Tablet....I open the Dji app....it loads and then when when i click on me......i get a page to log in and create a account.......I tap the log in panel and i see the log in page " extremely fast ".... then it gos back to the screen i had.......Just what do i need to do to get the log in screen to be UP enough so i can log in on my SAMSUNG Tablet......................Thanks all that HELP me here !

The log in screen is only UP for a SPLIT SECOND ! cant do a thing to stop it !
,,Um not sure this bit mind stretching, page may be disappearing you might be logged in already,do Google search on ""dji log in "" it comes up with big screen like this picture,it might log you in here (I hope)
Screenshot_20180225-103143.jpg

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Ianzone.....i googled my issue and i found this....it actually sounds near like my issue......Can i uninstall the app and re install with NO LOST of data as flight records and such on the tablet....my last flight was all up loaded is UP to date a week ago. ........OR just set n wait to SEE if Dji fixes the problem.... as this link shows dji go 4 app wont sign in

Ianzone.....i googled my issue and i found this....it actually sounds near like my issue......Can i uninstall the app and re install with NO LOST of data as flight records and such on the tablet....my last flight was all up loaded is UP to date a week ago. ........OR just set n wait to SEE if Dji fixes the problem.... as this link shows dji go 4 app wont sign in
Yip can uninstall dji as many times you want,if sync flights all comes back,what a ugly fault ,still makes me think aswell,Yeh unsure to why you got different result from Google, I just typed dji log in and that big size log in comes up which I have tried and it logged me in,

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
ianzone.....pulling my hair out "trying ever thing" and i aint got that much to pull out !

Sorry just been reading 4 pages of old posts on this,here's one and heaps like this,I keep searching
Screenshot_20180225-144935.jpg

Yip can uninstall dji as many times you want,if sync flights all comes back,what a ugly fault ,still makes me think aswell,Yeh unsure to why you got different result from Google, I just typed dji log in and that big size log in comes up which I have tried and it logged me in,
ianzone......i'm going to uninstall the app.....my flights have all been recorded.....this might FIX the issue......i even logged in on the phone and did the flight sync thing and its all their from last weeks flights....might take a break as it might Fix its self LOL i hope.

ianzone......i'm going to uninstall the app.....my flights have all been recorded.....this might FIX the issue......i even logged in on the phone and did the flight sync thing and its all their from last weeks flights....might take a break as it might Fix its self LOL i hope.
Ianzone........i finally got a screen to send a issue to Dji..........i did and explained what happened like here in #1 message......now finally its fixed maybe they did not know of a server issue till i told them so ?......the panel to add my email then pass word Finally was UP... and stayed visible and Yesssssssssss i got logged in and seen all my flights records.....Thank you i "ianzone".your help Cheersssssssssssssss to You !

Man great news, Yeh we had a log in bug while back to,it was nasty one,hope it's not returning,all the best glad you sort it

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119