Part 83 is nowhere in the USA??

Reaction score
I bought a used P3S and the only issue is the top plate of the gimbal is cracked. It is bugging me since the rest of the drone is perfect BUT I cant find one at all in the USA except some jackass in Texas on ebay wanting $114 and someone else wanting $30.....they are only $9 from DJI but it will take over a month to get here. Anyone know any online shops in the states to get one for under $20?

Last edited:
Yeah but on Camrise's site they say this in only for the Pro and Advance. It looks like the same exact piece to me...trying to check with DJI now

hot **** I found one...camrise does have some...I thought I was going crazy LOL thanks

I didn't check out Camrise's website. You can buy the part you need from Amazon at my link above. It's shipped by Camrise.

I bought a used P3S and the only issue is the top plate of the gimbal is cracked. It is bugging me since the rest of the drone is perfect BUT I cant find one at all in the USA except some jackass in Texas on ebay wanting $114 and someone else wanting $30.....they are only $9 from DJI but it will take over a month to get here. Anyone know any online shops in the states to get one for under $20?
I have two of them, and 8 drop pins, you will need two of them, and 8 dampners, extra props, Yaw arm and ribbon they are all new and still in the packages. PM me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak