Part 107 Test/Recurrency go LIVE 4/6/21... Important notes . . .

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
As of tomorrow the Part 107 Initial Knowledge Test (in person) and Recurrency Training Module (online) will go LIVE with the new materials to cover Night Flights w/o a Waiver and Operations Over People (OOP).

Let's take a quick moment to break this down.

• Tuesday 4//6/2021 Part 107 Testing/Training modules will be updated to include the NEW RULES for Part 107.
  • The NEW RULES for Part 107 don't actually go into effect until 4/21/2021.

So in a nutshell, even after you've passed the IKT or Recurrency Training Module for Part 107 you still can't USE the "privileges" of the New Rules until 4/21/2021.

4/6/21 New Testing/Training LIVE
4/21/21 New Rules for Part 107 go into EFFECT

If you'd like to read more about it here is a link to DSPA with an excellent write-up about it:

Just enrolled, but on the road today so probably won't have time until tomorrow to try it out.

Thanks for all the updates, Al.

Reactions: Adamborz
I took it this morning, pretty simple. You need 100% on the final test but I think it’ll let you correct wrong answers. I can’t verify that part though..,

Took the course today. Some interesting new content. Definitely worth going through.
The test is pretty easy. Much easier than the initial Part 107 test.
Plus if you get any questions wrong, it shows you which ones you got wrong and lets you pick a different answer and resubmit your test.
I am not sure how many times you can correct your answers, but I got one wrong the first time and then corrected the answer and passed.
You do have to get 100% correct eventually to pass.

They give you 90 minutes for the test. Blew through it in 20. 96% initially, but with corrections on two got the required 100%. Everything was in the study materials so if you read it you'll pass.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31