Part 1, Train to Perth, Bells Rapids, Upper Swan River

Yip enjoyed that,,ha WV spot on you look 10 years younger in person,secret please ;)

Well thanks WV and ian, I have never been called younger before! In fact recent trips to Thailand they have been calling me Papa! ***** that gets me so mad even though it shouldn't. Even in restaurants and places they now ask if I have a pension card! **** we just have to accept our oldness and get on with what time we have left. Any way even though I am couple of years from a card I tell them I forgot it and get a few dollars off. As fro the secret ian the only ones I have is way too much s, d, and r+rl, but that has made me older. So I may as well start more s, d, and r+r. :)

The secret is simple - put the bad avatar on! LOL.
Aging in general is not easy to accept. What did you think 20 years ago about people who were old as you are now? Did they seemed to you old or not?
At my school ages we thought about people around 67 (this is at my age), that they are very very old, almost at the end of their life, having luck if they can even walk, etc.
That's what we are, that's reality although I feel myself the same as 30y before. I bought a drone after all 4 years ago. That's not what the old people do, is it?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20