PARM.LOG & SYS.DJI files - Internal Micro SD card upgrade

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I read the P4P (v1 and v2) were shipped almost exclusively with an 8GB Panasonic internal micro SD - that is, the one inside the micro SD bracket glued to the Flight Controller, not the removable one.

My friends obsidian P4P only came with a 4GB, which is really strange...and a lot of his older logs are being overwritten...Given he's no longer covered by warranty and refresh, he's decided to upgrade the internal card...so rather than copying his logs over more frequently via DJI Assistant 2, he decided to open up his bird and increase the card to 16GB (I made him aware the speed of the card was not going to have any impact at all on the operation of his drone, but this is what he wanted to do...)

Obviously he's copied over all his existing DAT files from his flight logs, but there's 2 files (listed in the subject) which I am personally not familiar with and I can'not find much about on google. Obviously one is a log file, which when opened in a text editor shows the history of .DAT files being saved as a log...I doubt this; but if either file was removed (or if DAT files are gone and log/dji file/s remain, will this cause him any grief when he starts up his bird. If anyone has more details on this please, share. I too am curious to know if a clean SD card can be used or if any existing files need to be copied over and/or edited?

RoOSTA

No one?

Cool, cheers for the help. Turns out no items stored in memory card need to be on there.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoMo Drone Guru

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik