Paring Samsung Galaxy S8 plus

Reaction score
Hello all. I just bought a Samsung Galaxy S8 plus,I really love this phone. Does anyone know if DJI has updated their software for paring the phone to drone. Up until now i have been using my Samsung Galaxy 2 note pad and its just to big and have to but a special clamp for it,but I'd rather use my phone. Also can I side load software for this phone if they dont have it updated? Thanks fellow pilots for any help. Have a great holiday. Devon

I doubt DJI has updated their recommended (sanctioned?) list of Androids for some time.

Yes it will work. Just plug in the USB Type-c chord into the remote and phone then turn on the the remote. DJI Go should automatically open. If it doesn't, manually open the GO app.

Hello all. I just bought a Samsung Galaxy S8 plus,I really love this phone. Does anyone know if DJI has updated their software for paring the phone to drone. Up until now i have been using my Samsung Galaxy 2 note pad and its just to big and have to but a special clamp for it,but I'd rather use my phone. Also can I side load software for this phone if they dont have it updated? Thanks fellow pilots for any help. Have a great holiday. Devon
I have a samsung s8 plus and i use it with my p3s with no problems

I use the S8+ with zero issues

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues