Pano not stitching

Reaction score
Hello everyone, happy new year.

I hope this is being posted in the right area and someone here can help me. I've successfully updated to the latest firmware on my p4p and updated the dji go app on my galaxy 8. The problem I'm having is that the photos captured in pano (any of the 4) does not stich together, so I end up with 34 seperate photos in sphare. I tried downgrading and then re-updating firmware with no luck. Please help!

Hello everyone, happy new year.

I hope this is being posted in the right area and someone here can help me. I've successfully updated to the latest firmware on my p4p and updated the dji go app on my galaxy 8. The problem I'm having is that the photos captured in pano (any of the 4) does not stich together, so I end up with 34 seperate photos in sphare. I tried downgrading and then re-updating firmware with no luck. Please help!
What software are you using to stitch? I have done very few panos but find Microsoft ICE (Image Composit Editor) works best. And it's free.

Reactions: Jlbourne
The problem I'm having is that the photos captured in pano (any of the 4) does not stich together, so I end up with 34 seperate photos in sphare. I tried downgrading and then re-updating firmware with no luck. Please help!
Are you pressing the Play button down at the bottom of screen?

You need to use some type of software to stitch the pics together. Or, if you fly Litchi, they have a new pano feature that stitches them for you right on the device. Here’s a video and some examples.

Having Fun w/ Litchi and Panos

Thanks for the responses. Helihover, dope video. Meta, what play button? I select pano and then I hit the camera button and watch the drone do it's dance. After that I check my phone's dji gallery expecting to see a sphere along with the other photos. I thought the dji software did the job. LarBear360, I'm definitely going to try that freebie out of that the only way to create a sphere. Thanks again.

Thanks for the responses. Helihover, dope video. Meta, what play button? I select pano and then I hit the camera button and watch the drone do it's dance. After that I check my phone's dji gallery expecting to see a sphere along with the other photos. I thought the dji software did the job. LarBear360, I'm definitely going to try that freebie out of that the only way to create a sphere. Thanks again.
10-4. There are multiple YouTube videos demonstrating how it's done.

Reactions: Jlbourne

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl