Pano Export

Reaction score
I tried a Pano for the first time, the Sphere. I was told that the stitched file would be on the SD card along with the 34 images. Well it wasn't.

The videos I found on how to export the stitched file say that when you hit Play and download it, it's not the original file with all the meta data. That being the case how do you get the complete file off.

Okay so there's an M$ app called ICE. I need something for Mac as ICE is discontinued and the installer I found on CNET won't load on my Win10 image for some reason. Any advice would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Microsoft's Image Composite Editor (ICE) was a research project that is now discontinued. It does a very good job, as good as, or better than either of the two Panorama programs that I had purchased.

I 've been using it for years with my Windows 7 computer. I just tried installing it on a Windows 10 computer and it installed OK and seems to work on the one test pano I tried.

The install program I used is:
ICE-2.0.3-for-64-bit-Windows.msi

A search shows that this can be found at a number of sites.

Reactions: snowghost
Thanks for the info!

For the benefit of others not in the know, the ICE app works well on my Windows 10 Parallels Image. But you must also change the EXIF info to trick Facebook into making it an interactive 360° Pano. This website has instructions and a menu for doing that. The image must be precisely 2:1 ratio as well.

Why the superior Go 4 App doesn't do what the Fly does seems very odd. But at least we can do them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic