Panel antennas that might be working for the NSA

Reaction score
I built these panels connected to dual 8 watt amplifiers for that special work that some people enjoy....

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: MarteSystems

alokbhargava

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
What are the test results?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reaction score
Results not available yet, waiting for the 8 watt boosters to arrive. The point? Well the point of a solid signal while flying near/behind objects, rocks, buildings,trees is I maintain video feed and control at all times. I've gone distance, but having a good video feed is paramount. Plus I love fabricating and designing this type of technology. I may fly using it without boosters if the weather permits to get those results without the higher signal level using amplifiers. Also thinking of dual battery mods to have the ability to stay aloft for 30 minutes.

Reaction score
Seems like a good enough reason for me GC! Please do a UNboosted test also.
I'm always looking for a great new setup and the ones we're currently using is hard to beat. I'll be awaiting your results

Reaction score
What dbi are those panels that you need that big of boost! Whats the dimensions or a link to those

Reaction score
Reaction score

Attachments

Reaction score
What dbi are those panels that you need that big of boost! Whats the dimensions or a link to those

I expect you to do some great distance with the phantom 4 pro's new battery.. Are you going to beat your own record again? I already see you're eyeing these newer panels^ haha

Reaction score
Ready to test. 8 Watts 14db. panels. Any reports of birds dropping from the sky is purely speculative.... (Have to wait for good conditions. Here in the North West it rains most of the time in winter, and In Portland east of the city it's windy... most of the time....)

Attachments

Last edited:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GI Joe