P4PV2.0 F/W & Go4 App

Reaction score
What is the latest P4PV2 Firmware and Go4 App as of 08-19-19?

The current firmware is 1.00.22.00. You can find more details in the release notes on the P4P V2 downloads page.

msinger,
Thanks for your follow-up. I received my new P4PV2 on 07-30-18 and set it up evidently using the wrong Firmware yet it performed flawlessly for a year until about 10 days ago! I initially installed the Aircraft and Remote Control using Firmware V01.00.15.00 and I have no idea how I wound up with that Firmware! About 10 days ago after flying it for a year I initiated a RTH and it didn't respond so I flew it back manually. Yesterday when I prepared to fly it I initially couldn't get it to see the 18 satellites above even when relocating it resulting in it not starting up. I switched Flight Modes from "P" to "A" using the RC switch and took off and it flew fine so while in flight I switched it over to "P" and it then held position and flew fine! I landed on my Pad and then even though the Go 4 System Status was now showing Green and 18 Satellites and stated that the Home Point was recorded I switched to Main Controller Settings without taking off while still on the ground. Then I switched to Home Point Settings and clicked on the Home Point Setting Selection and it stated that the Satellite Reception was too weak to set the Home Point Setting! I tried this over and over again with the same results and all this time the System Status now showed Green with 18 Satellites! I know that my Aircraft "is receiving" the Satellites but the Home Point Setting Selection does not. Also, I initially set it up using the DJI GO 4 App 4.2.21 and now I'm using 4.3.16 Any ideas other than using the wrong Firmware which I'll change

1.00.15.00 isn't the wrong firmware... it's just an old version. Try upgrading the firmware and see if you're able to reproduce those issues.

Thanks, I'll try that ASAP. I appreciate your advice!

Finally, DJI has released a new Firmware for the Smart Controller to allow you to use your DJI Smart Controller to be used for both the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and the DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2. I have not tried it yet but the new Smart Controller Firmware is: (v01.00.0700). I have both the M2P and the P4PV2.0 and will trying this soon!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20