P4pro without screen now 1-3 days shipping

I noticed that last night as well. I ordered the screenless within the first 3 hours of the release. Hope it ships this week!

Thanks for the heads-up. That's great news. Fingers crossed I get a shipment notification in the next few days.

Mine usually come via FedEx. They ship via UPS though too.

DJI will send you an email when your package ships. You can then log into your DJI account and get the tracking number.

I contacted them today, they confirmed shipping within 1-3 days, however the extra batteries are 3-5 weeks. They advised that I split the order so that the drone gets delivered first. Think i'll order a normal p4 battery then get the p4p battery at a later time

I contacted them today, they confirmed shipping within 1-3 days, however the extra batteries are 3-5 weeks. They advised that I split the order so that the drone gets delivered first. Think i'll order a normal p4 battery then get the p4p battery at a later time
Which did you order, Marc, the Pro or the Pro+?

I just ordered a P4P from DJI. No accessories, just the copter. DJI put up a message to allow an extra 2 to 3 days (I think it was due to today being "Black Friday" shopping day in the USA). Anyway, we'll see how long it takes to ship.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31