P4Pro Plus Stuttering, partially frozen video transmission.

Reaction score
Phantom 4 Pro plus. After being unable to connect to the aircraft with the Go Fly button on the remote. My work around was to start just the remote, I then press 'Enter Device'. Once in, I then fired up the aircraft, they connected but I had a fast flashing (groups of three flashes) red LED next to the SD card. I had no video transmission at all and a fault came up 'Camera sensor issue, contact DJI. Everything else seemed to be working and I could fly the aircraft. Research online suggested to buy a new gimbal cable which I did. I very carefully installed it following a tutorial on here. Now my connection problem has gone away and when I press the Go Fly button in connects straight away, there is no camera sensor issue or any other issues reported, but I now have very bad Stuttery, partially frozen video, totally unusable transmission and recording. Any Help really appreciated.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Research online suggested to buy a new gimbal cable which I did. I very carefully installed it following a tutorial on here.
did u use a dji cable or a cheap knock off? so many times people have tried the cheap ones and they didnt work.

Reactions: Capt KO
We just finished an identical post recently. As above, the problem was aftermarket cable. When oem was installed, problem solved. Even had a link to the cable for purchase.

Use ‘Search’, stuttering video, and it will show up below yours.

Thanks for the advise everyone, you reassured me that the problem was likely to be the cable, and although I didn't buy a DJI cable, ( wish I had ) I ordered one from Amazon.
I have just been back in the Phantom 4pro, unplugged and re plugged in all the connectors and it is now all working as it should, I couldn't belief it. Thank you all, you made me go back in.

Reactions: Capt KO
Thanks for the advise everyone, you reassured me that the problem was likely to be the cable, and although I didn't buy a DJI cable, ( wish I had ) I ordered one from Amazon.
I have just been back in the Phantom 4pro, unplugged and re plugged in all the connectors and it is now all working as it should, I couldn't belief it. Thank you all, you made me go back in.
Good job. Soon you will be the one giving advice. ?
Glad you are back in the air and know the problem if it returns.
Nice bird, my favorite.

did u use a dji cable or a cheap knock off? so many times people have tried the cheap ones and they didnt work.
I would suspect that if he saved the old OEM cable he replaced and reinstalled it, all would be good again. I've never known a gimbal cable to "wear out". If he had crashed, that would be a different story. I'd clean the contact points and try the original cable again. But that's just me. If no luck, order a new one from DJI.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic